Royals vs. Nationals Dunkel MLB Picks, Predictions and Prop Bets - May 26
26 May 2023
The Kansas City Royals (15-36) and Washington Nationals (21-29) square off in the first of a three-game series on Friday at Kauffman Stadium, at 8:10 PM ET. The Royals are coming off a series defeat to the Tigers, and the Nationals a series loss to the Padres.
With moneyline odds of -112 for the Royals versus -108 for the Nationals, this game should be a close one. The total in this contest is set at 9.5.
Royals vs. Nationals Odds, Game Time
- Game Day: Friday, May 26, 2023
- Game Time: 8:10 PM ET
- Location: Kansas City, Missouri
- Stadium: Kauffman Stadium
- Favorite: Royals (-112)
- Underdog: Nationals (-108)
- Over/under: 9.5
How to Watch Royals vs. Nationals
- TV Channel: MLB.tv
- Live Stream: Fubo (Watch for free)
Royals vs. Nationals Props
Vinnie Pasquantino Props
- To hit a home run: +750 (Bet $20, Payout $170.00)
- To drive in at least one run: +145 (Bet $20, Payout $49.00)
- To score at least one run: +750 (Bet $20, Payout $170.00)
- Bet now!
Lane Thomas Props
- To hit a home run: +800 (Bet $20, Payout $180.00)
- To drive in at least one run: +210 (Bet $20, Payout $62.00)
- To score at least one run: +100 (Bet $20, Payout $40.00)
- Bet now!
Royals vs. Nationals: Betting the Moneyline
- The Royals have won one of the six games they were favored on the moneyline this season (16.7%).
- Washington has been pegged as an underdog in 47 games this year and has walked away with the win 18 times (38.3%) in those games.
- Kansas City has a record of 1-5 in games when oddsmakers favor them by at least -112 on the moneyline.
- This season, the Nationals have been victorious 18 times in 47 chances when named as an underdog of at least -108 or worse on the moneyline.
- The implied moneyline probablility for this matchup gives the Royals a 52.8% chance to win.
- The Royals have a 52.8% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
Royals vs. Nationals: Betting the Spread & Total
- The Royals have had an over/under set by bookmakers 50 times, and have combined with opponents to go over the total in 23 of those games (23-25-2).
- So far this season, Washington and its opponents have hit the over in 22 of its 49 games with a total.
- The Royals have gone 19-31-0 against the spread this season.
- The Royals have an ATS record of 19-31-0 in 50 games with a spread this season.
Dunkel Index Prediction for Royals vs. Nationals
- Score Prediction: Royals 6, Nationals 5
- Total Prediction: Over 9.5 runs Check out all the Dunkel Index MLB Baseball Picks!
All Media on this page by Associated Press.