Aces vs. Liberty: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Spread, Home/Road Splits - October 8
06 October 2023
In Game 1 of the WNBA Finals, the Las Vegas Aces will play the New York Liberty.
Las Vegas defeated Dallas 64-61 in its last game. Chelsea Gray led the way with 15 points, six rebounds, four assists and two steals, followed by A'ja Wilson with 13 points, 13 rebounds, two steals and two blocks.
In its previous game, New York were winners on the road over Connecticut, 87-84. Its top performers were Breanna Stewart (27 PTS, 9 REB, 2 BLK, 45 FG%, 3-5 from 3PT) and Jonquel Jones (25 PTS, 15 REB, 4 BLK, 50 FG%, 2-3 from 3PT).
Aces vs. Liberty Predictions
Ahead of the upcoming game between the Aces and Liberty, computer-calculated against-the-spread, over/under, and score predictions are below, based on data from Dunkel Index.
- Pick ATS: Liberty (+ 4.5)
- Pick OU:
- Prediction: Liberty 81 - Aces 80
Aces vs. Liberty Moneylines
Grab a peek below at the most recent moneylines for the Aces-Liberty matchup.
- Liberty Moneyline: +154
- Aces Moneyline: -192
Pick with the best in the business! Get free picks for every game, every week at the Dunkel Index.
Aces Betting Insights
- The Aces have a 65.8% chance to win this contest based on the moneyline's implied probability.
- Las Vegas has won 88.4% of its games this season when favored on the moneyline (38-5).
- When playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -192 or shorter, the Aces have a 38-5 record (winning 88.4% of their games).
- Las Vegas' games this season have gone over this contest's total of 170.5 points 24 times.
- The average point total in Aces contests this year is 173.1, 2.6 more points than this game's over/under.
Liberty Betting Insights
- The Liberty have a 39.4% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- This season, New York has won one out of the three games in which it has been the underdog.
- The Liberty have a record of 1-2 when they're set as an underdog of +154 or more by oddsmakers this season.
- New York has played 21 games this season that have gone over 170.5 combined points scored.
- The Liberty have had an average of 169.8 points scored in their games so far this season, 0.7 points fewer than this game's over/under.
Key Stats for Aces vs. Liberty
- The 92.8 points per game Las Vegas averages are 12.2 more points than New York gives up (80.6).
- The Aces are 33-1 when scoring more than 80.6 points.
- So far in the 2023 season, Las Vegas scores 3.1 more points per home game than on the road (94.4 at home, 91.3 on the road), but is giving up 6.8 fewer points per home game compared to road games (76.9 at home, 83.7 on the road).
- New York's 89.2 points per game are 8.9 more points than the 80.3 Las Vegas allows.
- When they score more than 80.3 points, the Liberty are 28-5.
- New York scores 90 points per game at home, 1.5 more than away (88.5). Defensively, it concedes 81.2 per game, 1.3 more than away (79.9).
All Media on this page by Associated Press.