Aces vs. Liberty: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Spread, Home/Road Splits - October 11
09 October 2023
The Las Vegas Aces will go up against the New York Liberty in Game 2 of the WNBA Finals.
Las Vegas' previous game ended in a win over New York 99-82 at home. Jackie Young (26 PTS, 3 STL, 60 FG%, 5-8 from 3PT) and Kelsey Plum (26 PTS, 52.6 FG%) led the Aces, while Breanna Stewart (21 PTS, 9 REB, 42.1 FG%) and Jonquel Jones (16 PTS, 10 REB, 58.3 FG%) paced the Liberty.
Aces vs. Liberty Predictions
For insights on the upcoming game between the Aces and Liberty, computer-calculated against-the-spread, over/under, and score predictions are below, per Dunkel Index.
- Pick ATS: Liberty (+ 4.5)
- Pick OU:
- Prediction: Liberty 83 - Aces 82
Aces vs. Liberty Moneylines
Take a peek below at the most up-to-date moneylines for the Aces-Liberty matchup.
- Liberty Moneyline: +172
- Aces Moneyline: -215
Pick with the best in the business! Get free picks for every game, every week at the Dunkel Index.
Aces Betting Insights
- Based on this matchup's moneyline, the Aces' implied win probability is 68.3%.
- Las Vegas was favored on the moneyline 30 total times last season. It finished 22-8 in those games.
- The Aces did not play a game last season with moneyline odds of -215 or shorter.
- The average point total in Aces contests last season was 174.5, 4.0 fewer points than this game's over/under.
Liberty Betting Insights
- Bookmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Liberty have a 36.8% chance to win.
- This season, New York has been the underdog four times and won one of those games.
- The Liberty have not won as an underdog of +172 or more on the moneyline this season in two such games.
- New York has played 22 games this season that ended with a combined score higher than 170.5 points.
- The average over/under for Liberty matchups this season is 169.8, 0.7 fewer points than this game's point total.
Key Stats for Aces vs. Liberty
- Las Vegas scores 92.8 points per game, 12.2 more points than the 80.6 New York allows.
- The Aces have a 33-1 record when scoring more than 80.6 points.
- Las Vegas' offense has been much better in home games (94.4 PPG) compared to its play on the road (91.3 PPG). Likewise, its defense has been much better when playing at home (76.9 PPG allowed) compared to away games (83.7 PPG allowed).
- New York's 89.2 points per game are 8.9 more points than the 80.3 Las Vegas gives up.
- When they score more than 80.3 points, the Liberty are 28-5.
- New York scores more points per game at home (90) than on the road (88.5), but also give ups more at home (81.2) than on the road (79.9).
All Media on this page by Associated Press.