Liberty vs. Aces: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Spread, Home/Road Splits - October 18
16 October 2023
In Game 4 of the WNBA Finals, the New York Liberty will go up against the Las Vegas Aces.
In New York's previous game, it beat Las Vegas 87-73 at home, with Jonquel Jones (27 PTS, 8 REB, 2 STL, 3 BLK, 66.7 FG%, 4-7 from 3PT) and Breanna Stewart (20 PTS, 12 REB, 2 BLK, 50.0 FG%) the standout performers. For the Aces, Kelsey Plum (29 PTS, 2 STL, 45.5 FG%, 5-10 from 3PT) and A'ja Wilson (16 PTS, 11 REB, 25.0 FG%) were the top performers.
Liberty vs. Aces Predictions
For the upcoming contest between the Liberty and Aces, computer-calculated against-the-spread, over/under, and score predictions are below, based on data from Dunkel Index.
- Pick ATS: Aces (+ 6.5)
- Pick OU:
- Prediction: Liberty 83 - Aces 82
Liberty vs. Aces Moneylines
Take a peek below at the latest moneylines for the Liberty-Aces game.
- Aces Moneyline: +198
- Liberty Moneyline: -250
Pick with the best in the business! Get free picks for every game, every week at the Dunkel Index.
Liberty Betting Insights
- The implied moneyline probability for this matchup gives the Liberty a 71.4% chance to win.
- New York has won 85.4% of its games this season as a moneyline favorite (35-6).
- When playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -250 or shorter, the Liberty have a record of 31-5 (86.1%).
- New York's 47 games this season have gone over this contest's total of 169.5 points 24 times.
- Liberty games this season have had an average of 169.8 points, 0.3 fewer than this matchup's over/under.
Aces Betting Insights
- The implied probability of a win by the Aces, based on the moneyline, is 33.6%.
- Las Vegas won three of the five games it played as an underdog last season.
- The Aces were not a bigger underdog last season than the +198 moneyline set for this game.
- The Aces had a 174.5-point average over/under in their contests last year, the exact same as this game's point total.
Key Stats for Liberty vs. Aces
- New York puts up 89.2 points per game, 8.9 more points than the 80.3 Las Vegas gives up.
- When the Liberty put up more than 80.3 points, they are 28-5.
- New York's offense has been much better at home (90.0 PPG) compared to away games (88.5 PPG). However, its defense has been worse in home games (81.2 PPG allowed) compared to road games (79.9 PPG allowed).
- Las Vegas scores an average of 92.8 points per game, 12.2 more points than the 80.6 New York gives up.
- The Aces have put together a 33-1 record in games when they've scored more than 80.6 points.
- Las Vegas puts up more points per game at home (94.4) than on the road (91.3), and also concedes fewer points at home (76.9) than away (83.7).
All Media on this page by Associated Press.