Aces vs. Liberty: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Spread, Home/Road Splits - October 15
13 October 2023
The Las Vegas Aces and New York Liberty are facing off in the WNBA Finals, with Game 3 next to come.
In Las Vegas' previous contest, it beat New York 104-76 at home. A'ja Wilson (26 PTS, 15 REB, 62.5 FG%) and Jackie Young (24 PTS, 8 REB, 56.3 FG%, 3-7 from 3PT) were the standout performers for the Aces. Jonquel Jones (22 PTS, 10 REB, 4 BLK, 66.7 FG%) and Breanna Stewart (14 PTS, 13 REB, 2 STL, 35.3 FG%) paced the Liberty.
Aces vs. Liberty Predictions
Ahead of the upcoming contest between the Aces and Liberty, computer-calculated against-the-spread, over/under, and score predictions are below, based on data from Dunkel Index.
- Pick ATS: Liberty (+ 1.5)
- Pick OU:
- Prediction: Liberty 85 - Aces 84
Aces vs. Liberty Moneylines
Grab a peek below at the latest moneylines for the Aces-Liberty game.
- Liberty Moneyline: +110
- Aces Moneyline: -134
Pick with the best in the business! Get free picks for every game, every week at the Dunkel Index.
Aces Betting Insights
- The Aces have a 57.3% chance to win this contest based on the moneyline's implied probability.
- Las Vegas has put together a 40-5 record in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 88.9% of those games).
- When they have played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -134 or shorter, the Aces have a 40-5 record (winning 88.9% of their games).
- Las Vegas and its opponents have scored more than 172.5 points in 24 of 46 games this season.
- The Aces have had an average of 173.1 points in their games this season, 0.6 fewer than this matchup's total.
Liberty Betting Insights
- The implied probability of a win by the Liberty, based on the moneyline, is 47.6%.
- Last season, New York was an underdog 19 times and won six, or 31.6%, of those games.
- The Liberty were not a bigger underdog last season than the +110 moneyline set for this game.
- The average over/under for Liberty outings last year was 161.6, 10.9 fewer points than this game's point total.
Key Stats for Aces vs. Liberty
- The 92.8 points per game Las Vegas scores are 12.2 more points than New York allows (80.6).
- The Aces are 33-1 when scoring more than 80.6 points.
- Las Vegas has been better offensively at home, where it scores 94.4 points per game, compared to on the road, where it scores 91.3 per game. Defensively, it is much better at home, where it gives up 76.9 points per game, versus road games, where it allows its opponents to score 83.7 per game.
- New York's 89.2 points per game are 8.9 more points than the 80.3 Las Vegas gives up to opponents.
- The Liberty have put together a 28-5 record in games when they've scored more than 80.3 points.
- In 2023, New York is scoring more points at home (90 per game) than on the road (88.5). But it is also allowing more at home (81.2) than away (79.9).
All Media on this page by Associated Press.