UC Irvine vs. Pepperdine Dunkel Predictions & Vegas Odds - November 21
21 November 2023
The UC Irvine Anteaters (3-1) host the Pepperdine Waves (3-2) at Dollar Loan Center, beginning at 8:45 PM ET on Tuesday, November 21, 2023. The Waves are 6-point underdogs in the game. The matchup has an over/under set at 148 points.
UC Irvine came out on top in its most recent matchup 111-51 against Occidental on Friday. Andre Henry's team-leading 24 points led UC Irvine in the win. Pepperdine heads into this contest after an 82-68 loss to UNLV on Friday. Michael Ajayi's team-leading 31 points paced Pepperdine in the losing effort.
UC Irvine vs. Pepperdine Odds and Game Time
- When: Tuesday, November 21, 2023 at 8:45 PM ET
- Where: Dollar Loan Center in Henderson, Nevada
- Spread Favorite: UC Irvine -6
- Moneyline Favorite: UC Irvine -255
- Moneyline Underdog: Pepperdine +207
- Over/Under: 148 points
How to watch UC Irvine vs. Pepperdine
- TV Channel: ESPN+
- Check out the rest of our Dunkel Index NCAA Basketball Picks!
Betting the Over/Under: UC Irvine vs. Pepperdine
- Of 33 games last season, UC Irvine had 10 with over 148 points scored, its current matchup's total.
- Last season, 22 of Pepperdine's 29 games had a combined total of more than 148 points scored.
- The Anteaters and the Waves combined to average 4.7 more points per game a season ago than the total of 148 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams averaged a combined 0.5 more points per game last season (148.5) than this matchup's total of 148 points.
- The average point total in UC Irvine's games last year was six fewer points than the total of 148 in this matchup.
- The average point total for Pepperdine in 2022 was 11.2 points higher than this game's over/under.
Betting the Spread: UC Irvine vs. Pepperdine
- UC Irvine won 16 games against the spread last season, while failing to cover 17 times.
- The Anteaters were favored by 6 points or more 16 times last season, and covered the spread in seven of those contests.
- Pepperdine went 11-18-0 ATS last year.
- The Waves were an underdog by 6 points or more 10 times last year, and covered the spread in five of those matchups.
- UC Irvine was 5-8 against the spread, and 9-4 overall, at home last year.
- UC Irvine was 3-7 ATS as a 6-point favorite or more at home last year.
- Pepperdine was 0-12 overall, and 3-9 against the spread, in away games last season.
Betting the Moneyline: UC Irvine vs. Pepperdine
- UC Irvine won 75% of the games last season in which it was the moneyline favorite (18-6).
- The Anteaters had a 13-3 record last year (winning 81.2% of their games) when playing as a moneyline favorite of -255 or shorter.
- Based on this matchup's moneyline, UC Irvine has an implied win probability of 71.8%.
- Last season, Pepperdine was the underdog 17 times and won two of those games.
- The Waves had a record of 1-9 in games where bookmakers had them as underdogs of at least +207 on the moneyline.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 32.6% chance of a victory for Pepperdine.