Travis Kelce vs. Eagles - NFL - Player Prop Predictions, Lines and Trends
20 November 2023
Player prop bets are available for Travis Kelce in Monday's NFL action at 8:15 PM ET live on ABC/ESPN. His Kansas City Chiefs (7-2) hit the field against the Philadelphia Eagles (8-1) in Week 11 at GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium.Keep reading for more Dunkel stats, trends and detailed picks and predictions.
Travis Kelce Player Props
|Rec. Yds Over/Under||Rec. Yds Over Payout|
|Rec. Yds Over/Under||Rec. Yds Over Payout||Receptions Over/Under||Receceptions Over Payout|
Kelce Receiving Insights
- Kelce averages 74.6 receiving yards, 0.9 fewer than the over/under of 75.5 that has been set for Monday's outing.
- In two of eight games this year, Kelce has put up more than 75.5 receiving yards.
- Kelce has gone over on his receiving yards prop bet twice in four games this season.
Philadelphia Eagles Rankings
- The 257 passing yards the Eagles yield per game makes them the 29th-ranked pass defense in the league this year.
- The Eagles' defense ranks 30th in the NFL with 19 passing TDs allowed so far this season.
For more expert NFL prop picks and best bets, visit Dunkel Index Best NFL Player Props today.