Toledo vs. Central Michigan Dunkel NCAA Football Picks, Predictions and Odds - November 24
20 November 2023
MAC foes meet when the No. 23 Toledo Rockets (10-1) visit the Central Michigan Chippewas (5-6) on Friday, November 24, 2023 at Kelly/Shorts Stadium. Toledo is favored by 10 points.
Against the Bowling Green Falcons in their last contest, the Rockets won 32-31.
Facing the Ohio Bobcats in their most recent contest, the Chippewas lost 34-20.
Toledo vs. Central Michigan Predictions
For insights on the upcoming game between the Toledo Rockets and Central Michigan Chippewas, computer-calculated against-the-spread, over/under, and score predictions are below, per Dunkel Index.
- Pick ATS: Rockets (- 10)
- Pick OU:
- Prediction: Rockets 34 - Chippewas 17
Toledo vs. Central Michigan Moneylines
Snag a look below at the most recent moneylines for the Rockets-Chippewas game.
- Toledo Moneyline: -370
- Central Michigan Moneyline: +288
Pick with the best in the business! Get free picks for every game, every week at the Dunkel Index.
Rockets Betting Insights
- Toledo has been the moneyline favorite a total of nine times this season, and they've won all of those games.
- Toledo has played in seven games as a moneyline favorite with odds of -370 or shorter and won them all.
- Rockets games this season have featured more combined points than this contest's total of 54 points six times.
- The Rockets have an average point total of 49.7 in their contests this year, 4.3 fewer points than this game's over/under.
- The Rockets are the 20th-highest scoring team in college football this year. The Chippewas have scored the 92nd-most points.
Central Michigan Betting Insights
- This season, Central Michigan has been the underdog six times and won two of those games.
- Central Michigan is this season when entering a game as the underdog by +288 or more on the moneyline.
- Central Michigan has played six games this season that finished with a combined score above 54 points.
- The average total for Central Michigan's games this season is 48.1 points, 5.9 fewer points than this game's over/under.
Key Stats for Toledo vs. Central Michigan
- In their past two matchups, Central Michigan has a split 1-1 record against Toledo.
- The two teams have never hit the over on the total while sharing an even 1-1 record in their matchups against the spread.
- The Rockets rank 30th in total offense (437.1 yards per game) and 34th in total defense (331.2 yards allowed per game) this season.
- Toledo ranks 37th in scoring defense this year (20.7 points allowed per game), but has been thriving on offense, ranking 19th-best in the FBS with 35.5 points per game.
- The Chippewas are generating 344.1 total yards per contest on offense this season (96th-ranked). Meanwhile, they are giving up 411.5 total yards per contest (108th-ranked).
- Central Michigan is generating 23.7 points per game on offense this season (90th-ranked). Meanwhile, it is giving up 31.0 points per contest (107th-ranked) on defense.
All Media on this page by Associated Press.