Rangers vs. Diamondbacks Game 2 of the World Series Dunkel MLB Picks, Predictions and Props - October 28
28 October 2023
The Texas Rangers and Arizona Diamondbacks square off for Game 2 of the World Series, Saturday at 8:03 PM ET, at Globe Life Field. The Rangers won Game 1.
The Rangers (-149) are moneyline favorites at home over the Diamondbacks (+127). The over/under for the Rangers-Diamondbacks game is 9.
Rangers vs. Diamondbacks Odds, Game Time
- Game Day: Saturday, October 28, 2023
- Game Time: 8:03 PM ET
- Location: Arlington, Texas
- Stadium: Globe Life Field
- Favorite: Rangers (-149)
- Underdog: Diamondbacks (+127)
- Over/under: 9
How to Watch Rangers vs. Diamondbacks
- TV Channel: FOX Sports Networks
- Live Stream: Fubo (Watch for free)
Rangers vs. Diamondbacks Props
Marcus Semien Props
- To hit a home run: +450 (Bet $20, Payout $110.00)
- To drive in at least one run: +170 (Bet $20, Payout $54.00)
- To score at least one run: -105 (Bet $20, Payout $39.05)
Corbin Carroll Props
- To hit a home run: +950 (Bet $20, Payout $210.00)
- To drive in at least one run: +265 (Bet $20, Payout $73.00)
- To score at least one run: +135 (Bet $20, Payout $47.00)
Rangers vs. Diamondbacks: Betting the Moneyline
- The Rangers have won 58.6% of the games this season when they were favored on the moneyline (68-48).
- Arizona has been underdogs in 100 games this season and has come away with the win 50 times (50%) in those contests.
- Texas has entered 56 games this season favored by -149 or more and is 35-21 in those contests.
- This season, the Diamondbacks have come away with a win 20 times in 45 chances when named as an underdog of at least +127 or worse on the moneyline.
- The implied moneyline probablility in this matchup gives the Rangers a 59.8% chance to win.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 59.8% chance of a victory for the Rangers.
Rangers vs. Diamondbacks: Betting the Spread & Total
- In the 175 games in which bookmakers have set an over/under for the Rangers, they have combined with opponents to go over the total 91 times (91-75-9).
- Arizona and its opponents have hit the over in 76 of its 175 games with a total this season.
- The Rangers have gone 98-77-0 against the spread this season.
- In 175 games with a spread this season, the Rangers are 98-77-0 ATS.
Dunkel Index Prediction for Rangers vs. Diamondbacks
- Score Prediction: Rangers 5, Diamondbacks 4
- Total Prediction: Under 9 runs Check out all the Dunkel Index MLB Baseball Picks!
All Media on this page by Associated Press.