Rangers vs. Diamondbacks Game 1 of the World Series Dunkel MLB Picks, Predictions and Props - October 27
27 October 2023
The Texas Rangers meet the Arizona Diamondbacks to begin the World Series at Globe Life Field, on Friday at 8:03 PM ET.
With the Diamondbacks (+136) visiting, the Rangers (-159) are a solid favorite on the moneyline. The game has an over/under set at 8.5 runs.
Rangers vs. Diamondbacks Odds, Game Time
- Game Day: Friday, October 27, 2023
- Game Time: 8:03 PM ET
- Location: Arlington, Texas
- Stadium: Globe Life Field
- Favorite: Rangers (-159)
- Underdog: Diamondbacks (+136)
- Over/under: 8.5
How to Watch Rangers vs. Diamondbacks
- TV Channel: FOX Sports Networks
- Live Stream: Fubo (Watch for free)
Rangers vs. Diamondbacks Props
Marcus Semien Props
- To hit a home run: +425 (Bet $20, Payout $105.00)
- To drive in at least one run: +170 (Bet $20, Payout $54.00)
- To score at least one run: -115 (Bet $20, Payout $37.39)
Corbin Carroll Props
- To hit a home run: +550 (Bet $20, Payout $130.00)
- To drive in at least one run: +220 (Bet $20, Payout $64.00)
- To score at least one run: +105 (Bet $20, Payout $41.00)
Rangers vs. Diamondbacks: Betting the Moneyline
- The Rangers are 67-48 in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 58.3% of those games).
- Arizona has been underdogs in 99 games this season and has come away with the win 50 times (50.5%) in those contests.
- Texas is 31-16 this season when entering a game favored by -159 or more on the moneyline.
- The Diamondbacks have a mark of 14-18 in contests where sportsbooks favor them by +136 or worse on the moneyline.
- Based on this matchup's moneyline, the Rangers' implied win probability is 61.4%.
- Oddsmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Rangers have a 61.4% chance to win.
Rangers vs. Diamondbacks: Betting the Spread & Total
- In the 174 games in which oddsmakers have set an over/under for the Rangers, they have combined with opponents to go over the total 90 times (90-75-9).
- Games involving Arizona have gone over the total set by bookmakers in 75 of 174 chances this season.
- The Rangers have covered 56.3% of their games this season, going 98-76-0 ATS.
- The Rangers have an ATS record of 98-76-0 in 174 games with a spread this season.
Dunkel Index Prediction for Rangers vs. Diamondbacks
- Score Prediction: Rangers 5, Diamondbacks 4
- Total Prediction: Over 8.5 runs Check out all the Dunkel Index MLB Baseball Picks!
All Media on this page by Associated Press.