TCU vs. Alcorn State Dunkel Predictions & Vegas Odds - November 21
21 November 2023
The TCU Horned Frogs (4-0) square off against the Alcorn State Braves (1-4) as 28-point favorites on Tuesday, November 21, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The over/under is 146 in the matchup.
Last time out, TCU won on Friday 86-52 against Mississippi Valley State. Emanuel Miller scored a team-best 13 points for TCU in the win. Alcorn State's last outing was an 81-49 loss to Michigan State on Sunday. Jeremiah Gambrell's team-high 12 points paced Alcorn State in the loss.
TCU vs. Alcorn State Odds and Game Time
- When: Tuesday, November 21, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- Where: Schollmaier Arena in Fort Worth, Texas
- Spread Favorite: TCU -28
- Over/Under: 146 points
How to watch TCU vs. Alcorn State
- TV Channel: ESPN+
- Check out the rest of our Dunkel Index NCAA Basketball Picks!
Betting the Over/Under: TCU vs. Alcorn State
- TCU played 15 games with over 146 points scored, its current matchup's point total, last year.
- Last year, 10 of Alcorn State's 32 matchups went over 146 total points scored.
- The Horned Frogs and the Braves combined to average 3.0 fewer points per game a season ago than the over/under of 146 set for this game.
- The Horned Frogs and the Braves saw their opponents average a combined 7.0 fewer points per game last season than the point total of 146 set for this matchup.
- The average point total in TCU's games last year was 2.3 fewer points than the over/under of 146 in this matchup.
- The average point total for Alcorn State in 2022 was 7.7 points lower than this game's over/under.
Betting the Spread: TCU vs. Alcorn State
- TCU covered 17 times in 35 games with a spread last season.
- The Horned Frogs covered the spread once last season (1-2 ATS) when playing as at least 28-point favorites.
- Alcorn State put together a 16-16-0 ATS record last season.
- At home last season, TCU was 9-7-1 against the spread and 13-4 overall.
- TCU had one win ATS (1-2) as a 28-point favorite or more at home last year.
- Alcorn State was 12-8 against the spread, and 10-9 overall, in away games last season.