Kings vs. Pelicans Dunkel NBA Picks, Predictions and Odds - November 20
20 November 2023
The Sacramento Kings (8-4) will attempt to build on a three-game road winning streak when visiting the New Orleans Pelicans (6-7) on November 20, 2023 at Smoothie King Center.
The Kings are currently slight 1-point favorites over the Pelicans. The point total for the matchup is 236.
Kings vs. Pelicans Odds and Game Time
- Game Day: Monday, November 20, 2023
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Location: New Orleans, Louisiana
- Arena: Smoothie King Center
- Total: 236 points
- Spread: Kings -1
- Moneyline: Kings (-116), Pelicans (-105)
How to watch Kings vs. Pelicans
- TV Channel: Bally Sports
- Live Stream: Fubo (Watch for free)
Betting the Over/Under: Kings vs. Pelicans
- The Kings and their opponents have gone over 236 combined points in seven of 12 games this season.
- The Pelicans have played five games this season that have gone over 236 combined points scored.
- The two teams combine to score 229.1 points per game, 6.9 fewer points than this matchup's total.
- These two teams together allow 230 points per game, six fewer than this contest's total.
Betting the Spread: Kings vs. Pelicans
- Sacramento has compiled an 8-4-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Kings have been favored by 1 point or more eight times this season, and covered the spread in four of those games.
- The Pelicans have put together a 7-5-1 record against the spread this season.
- New Orleans has covered the spread five times this year (5-3-1 ATS) when playing as at least 1-point underdogs.
- At home this season, the Pelicans are 4-4 overall and 5-3 against the spread.
- At home, New Orleans has two wins ATS (2-2) as a 1-point underdog or greater.
- This season away from home, the Kings are 5-2 against the spread and 4-3 overall.
- On the road, Sacramento has two wins ATS (2-2) as 1-point favorites or more.
Betting the Moneyline: Kings vs. Pelicans
- The Kings have won five of the eight games they were the moneyline favorite this season (62.5%).
- The Pelicans have won four of the nine games they've played as underdogs this season.
- Sacramento has a record of 4-3 when it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -116 or shorter (winning 57.1%).
- This season, New Orleans has won four of its nine games, or 44.4%, when it is the underdog by at least -105 on the moneyline.
- The implied moneyline probability in this matchup gives the Kings a 53.7% chance to win.
Dunkel Index Prediction for Kings vs. Pelicans
- Pick ATS: Pelicans (+ 1)
- Pick OU:
- Prediction: Pelicans 122 - Kings 121
- Check out the rest of our Dunkel Index NBA Picks!