Radford vs. Morgan State Dunkel Predictions & Vegas Odds - November 21
21 November 2023
The Radford Highlanders (2-3) host the Morgan State Bears (2-3) at Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya, beginning at 12:30 PM ET on Tuesday, November 21, 2023. The Bears are 11.5-point underdogs in the game. The matchup has an over/under set at 141 points.
In its most recent outing on Friday, Radford suffered a 76-73 loss to James Madison. In Radford's loss, DaQuan Smith led the way with a team-high 20 points (adding four rebounds and three assists). Morgan State enters this contest following a 93-50 loss to BYU on Saturday. Will Thomas' team-high 10 points paced Morgan State in the loss.
Radford vs. Morgan State Odds and Game Time
- When: Tuesday, November 21, 2023 at 12:30 PM ET
- Where: Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya in Cancún, Mexico
- Spread Favorite: Radford -11.5
- Moneyline Favorite: Radford -811
- Moneyline Underdog: Morgan State +552
- Over/Under: 141 points
How to watch Radford vs. Morgan State
- TV Channel: FloHoops
- Check out the rest of our Dunkel Index NCAA Basketball Picks!
Betting the Over/Under: Radford vs. Morgan State
- This season, Radford's games have gone over this matchup's 141-point over/under twice.
- This season, all of Morgan State's games have finished with a combined score higher than 141 points.
- The over/under for the contest of 141 is 1.4 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Highlanders (68.6 points per game) and the Bears (71 points per game).
- This game's point total is 10.6 less than the 151.6 points these two teams combine to allow per game.
- On average, the over/under in Radford's games is 3.6 fewer points than the over/under of 141 in this matchup.
- The over/under for this matchup is 12.8 points lower than the average over/under in Morgan State's games this season (153.8 points).
Betting the Spread: Radford vs. Morgan State
- Radford is 3-1-0 against the spread this season.
- Thus far this year Morgan State is winless against the spread.
- The Bears have yet to cover the spread this year when underdogs by 11.5 points or more in three chances.
- Morgan State is 0-3 overall, and winless against the spread, in away games.
Betting the Moneyline: Radford vs. Morgan State
- This is the first time Radford will play as a favorite this season.
- The Highlanders have not entered a game this season with shorter moneyline odds than -811.
- Sportsbooks have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that Radford has a 89% chance to win.
- Morgan State was defeated in the one game it played as the underdog this season.
- This year, the Bears have won one of four games when listed as at least +552 or worse on the moneyline.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies Morgan State has a 15.3% chance of walking away with the win.