76ers vs. Cavaliers Dunkel NBA Picks, Predictions and Odds - November 21
20 November 2023
The Cleveland Cavaliers (7-6) will attempt to build on a three-game winning run when visiting the Philadelphia 76ers (10-3) on November 21, 2023 at Wells Fargo Center.
Tuesday's matchup between the 76ers and the Cavaliers features the 76ers as solid 7.5-point favorites. The over/under is 219 points for the matchup.
76ers vs. Cavaliers Odds and Game Time
- Game Day: Tuesday, November 21, 2023
- Game Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Arena: Wells Fargo Center
- Total: 219 points
- Spread: 76ers -7.5
- Moneyline: 76ers (-327), Cavaliers (+254)
How to watch 76ers vs. Cavaliers
- TV Channel: NBC Sports Networks
- Live Stream: Fubo (Watch for free)
Betting the Over/Under: 76ers vs. Cavaliers
- The 76ers and their opponents have scored more than 219 points in 10 of 13 games this season.
- The Cavaliers have played eight games this season that have gone over 219 combined points scored.
- These teams rack up a combined 231.7 points per game, 12.7 more points than this matchup's total.
- These teams allow 222.5 points per game combined, 3.5 more points than the over/under for this contest.
Betting the Spread: 76ers vs. Cavaliers
- Philadelphia has compiled a 10-3-0 ATS record so far this year.
- The 76ers have been favored by 7.5 points or more four times this season, and covered the spread in three of those contests.
- The Cavaliers have compiled a 5-7-1 record against the spread this season.
- The 76ers are 6-2 overall, and 6-2 against the spread, at home.
- At home, as a 7.5-point favorite or greater, Philadelphia is unbeaten ATS (3-0).
- This season away from home, the Cavaliers are 3-4 against the spread and 4-3 overall.
- Cleveland is unbeaten ATS (1-0) as 7.5-point underdogs or more away from home.
Betting the Moneyline: 76ers vs. Cavaliers
- The 76ers are 9-1 in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 90% of those games).
- This season, the Cavaliers have been the underdog six times and won three of those games.
- Philadelphia has won all four games it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -327 or shorter.
- Cleveland has not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +254.
- The 76ers have a 76.6% chance to win this game based on the moneyline's implied probability.