Patrick Mahomes II vs. Eagles - NFL - Player Prop Predictions, Lines and Trends
20 November 2023
Before you bet on Patrick Mahomes II's player props in Monday's game, which starts at 8:15 PM ET on ABC/ESPN, here are some key stats and trends to know. The Philadelphia Eagles (8-1) will be Mahomes and the Kansas City Chiefs' (7-2) opponent in this Week 11 matchup at GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium.Keep reading for more Dunkel stats, trends and detailed picks and predictions.
Patrick Mahomes II Player Props
|Pass Yds Over/Under||Pass Yds Over Payout||Pass TDs Over/Under||Pass TDs Over Payout||Rush Yds Over/Under||Rush Yds Over Payout||Anytime TD Odds|
|Pass Yds Over/Under||Pass Yds Over Payout||Rush Yds Over/Under||Rush Yds Over Payout||Pass TDs Over/Under||Pass TDs Over Payout||Rush Att Over/Under||Rush Att Over Payout|
Mahomes Passing Insights
- Mahomes' passing yardage average this year (271.3) is 12.2 below Monday's over/under.
- Mahomes has topped 283.5 passing yards three times in nine games this season.
- Mahomes' average passing yards prop this year is 279.3, while his actual passing average is under that by 8.0 yards.
- Mahomes has finished above his passing yards prop total twice this season.
- In eight of nine games this year, Mahomes completed a touchdown pass -- including multiple TDs six times.
- Mahomes has thrown an interception in six of nine games this season, with multiple picks in two of those games.
Mahomes Rushing Insights
- Mahomes records 28.7 rushing yards per game this season, 2.2 more than Monday's prop total.
- Mahomes has totaled more than 26.5 yards on the ground in six of nine games so far this season.
- Mahomes has out-gained his rushing yards prop average on the season (23.1) by 5.6 yards.
- Mahomes has gone over his rushing yard prop totals in three games out of five opportunities (60.0%).
- Through nine games, Mahomes has not scored a rushing touchdown.
Philadelphia Eagles Rankings
- Mahomes will play against the NFL's 29th-ranked pass defense this week. The Eagles give up 257 passing yards per contest.
- The Eagles' defense is ranked 30th in the league with 19 passing TDs allowed so far this season.
- The Eagles' defense is ranked 31st in interceptions. Opposing quarterbacks have tossed four against the Eagles (0.4 per game).
For more expert NFL prop picks and best bets, visit Dunkel Index Best NFL Player Props today.