Panthers vs. Oilers NHL Predictions, Picks and Odds - November 20
20 November 2023
The Florida Panthers and Edmonton Oilers are coming off a victory and a loss, respectively, heading into their matchup at Amerant Bank Arena on Monday at 7:00 PM ET. Panthers (-116) versus Oilers (-105) looks rather even, according to the moneyline odds.
Prepare for this showdown with a glimpse at who we predict will emerge with the victory in Monday's game.
Panthers vs. Oilers Predictions & Pick
For insights on the upcoming game between the Florida Panthers and Edmonton Oilers, computer-derived moneyline, over/under, and score predictions are below, based on data from Dunkel Index.
- Prediction: Panthers 5 - Oilers 3
- Pick OU:
(Dunkel projecting 8.14 goals)
Pick with the best in the business! Get free picks for every game, every week at the Dunkel Index.
Panthers vs. Oilers Moneylines
Take a look below at the most up-to-date moneylines for the Panthers-Oilers matchup.
- Favorite: Panthers (-116)
- Underdog: Oilers (-105)
Panthers Betting Insights
- The Panthers have won 80.0% of their games when they've been a moneyline favorite this season (8-2).
- Florida is 8-2 (winning 80.0% of its games) when playing with moneyline odds of -116 or shorter.
- Based on this matchup's moneyline, the Panthers have an implied probability of 53.7% to win.
- Florida's 17 matches this season have finished above this game's total of 7 goals nine times.
Oilers Betting Insights
- The Oilers lost the only game they played as an underdog this season.
- Edmonton has played as an underdog of -105 or more once this season and lost that game.
- The moneyline for this outing implies a 51.2% chance of victory for the Oilers.
- Edmonton has combined with its opponent to score over 7 goals in 10 of 16 games this season.
Panthers Key Stats
- Florida's 52 total goals (3.1 per game) make it the 18th-ranked scoring team in the league.
- The Panthers have given up 46 total goals (2.7 per game), ranking seventh in league play for the fewest goals against.
- Its goal differential (+6) ranks 12th in the league.
- The nine power-play goals the Panthers have recorded this season (on 56 power-play chances) rank 23rd in the NHL.
- Florida is 22nd in the league with a 16.07% power-play conversion rate.
- The Panthers have scored one shorthanded goal this season.
- Florida kills 74.07% of opponent power plays, the 26th-ranked penalty-kill percentage in the league.
- Florida wins 51.4% of its faceoffs to rank 11th in the NHL.
- The Panthers shoot 9% as a team (25th in the league).
Oilers Key Stats
- With 47 goals (2.9 per game), Edmonton has the league's 27th-ranked offense.
- The Oilers have allowed 61 total goals this season (3.8 per game), 25th in the NHL.
- Its -14 goal differential ranks 27th in the league.
- The Oilers have 13 power-play goals (13th in NHL) on 57 chances.
- Edmonton has the league's 12th-ranked power-play percentage (22.81%).
- In terms of shorthanded goals, the Oilers have two.
- The 72.58% penalty-kill percentage of Edmonton is 28th in the NHL.
- Edmonton wins 50% of faceoffs, 18th-ranked in the NHL.
- With a shooting percentage of 8.5%, the Oilers are 29th in the league.