Magic vs. Raptors Dunkel NBA Picks, Predictions and Odds - November 21
20 November 2023
The Orlando Magic (8-5) will attempt to continue a three-game winning run when hosting the Toronto Raptors (6-7) on November 21, 2023 at Amway Center.
The Magic take on the Raptors in a game that Orlando is currently a slight favorite by 1.5 points. The point total for the game is set at 216.
Magic vs. Raptors Odds and Game Time
- Game Day: Tuesday, November 21, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Orlando, Florida
- Arena: Amway Center
- Total: 216 points
- Spread: Magic -1.5
- Moneyline: Magic (-127), Raptors (+105)
How to watch Magic vs. Raptors
- TV Channel: Bally Sports
- Live Stream: Fubo (Watch for free)
Betting the Over/Under: Magic vs. Raptors
- In seven games this season, the Magic and their opponents have scored more than 216 total points.
- The Raptors have played seven games this season that ended with a point total over 216 points.
- The teams combine to score 220.2 points per game, 4.2 more points than this matchup's total.
- Combined, these teams allow 217.4 points per game, 1.4 more points than this matchup's total.
Betting the Spread: Magic vs. Raptors
- Orlando has won 10 games against the spread this season, while failing to cover three times.
- The Magic have covered the spread three times this season (3-0 ATS) when playing as at least 1.5-point favorites.
- The Raptors have compiled a 7-6-0 record against the spread this season.
- Toronto has an ATS record of 4-3 when playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs this year.
- The Magic are 3-2 overall, and 4-1 against the spread, at home.
- At home, as a 1.5-point favorite or greater, Orlando is unbeaten ATS (1-0).
- On the road, the Raptors are 3-2 against the spread, and 2-3 overall.
- On the road, Toronto is unbeaten ATS (1-0) as 1.5-point underdogs or more.
Betting the Moneyline: Magic vs. Raptors
- The Magic have won all three of the games they have been the moneyline favorite this season.
- The Raptors have been underdogs in eight games this season and won two (25%) of those contests.
- Orlando has played as a moneyline favorite of -127 or shorter twice this season, and won both.
- This season, Toronto has won two of its seven games when it is the underdog by at least +105 on the moneyline.
- Based on this contest's moneyline, the Magic's implied win probability is 55.9%.