Oklahoma vs. TCU Dunkel NCAA Football Picks, Predictions and Odds - November 24
20 November 2023
The No. 13 Oklahoma Sooners (9-2), who have college football's seventh-ranked passing offense, square off against the TCU Horned Frogs (5-6) and their ninth-ranked passing attack on Friday, November 24, 2023. The Sooners are 9.5-point favorites.
The Sooners' last contest was against the BYU Cougars, and they won by a score of 31-24.
In their most recent game, the Horned Frogs won versus the Baylor Bears, 42-17.
Oklahoma vs. TCU Predictions
For the upcoming contest between the Oklahoma Sooners and TCU Horned Frogs, computer-calculated against-the-spread, over/under, and score predictions are below, per Dunkel Index.
- Pick ATS: Horned Frogs (+ 9.5)
- Pick OU:
- Prediction: Sooners 37 - Horned Frogs 31
Oklahoma vs. TCU Moneylines
Grab a peek below at the latest moneylines for the Sooners-Horned Frogs game.
- Oklahoma Moneyline: -378
- TCU Moneyline: +294
Pick with the best in the business! Get free picks for every game, every week at the Dunkel Index.
Sooners Betting Insights
- Oklahoma has won eight of the 10 games it was favored on the moneyline this season (80%).
- Oklahoma has won all eight games it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -378 or shorter.
- The Sooners and their opponents have gone over 63.5 combined points in six of 11 games this season.
- The average point total in Sooners outings this year is 60.5, 3.0 fewer points than this game's over/under.
- The Horned Frogs are college football's 49th-highest scoring team this season compared to the fourth-ranked Sooners.
TCU Betting Insights
- TCU has been the underdog in three games this season, and it has failed to win any of those contests.
- TCU has played as an underdog of +294 or more once this season and lost that game.
- TCU has played only one game this season that finished with a combined score higher than 63.5 points.
- TCU's matchups this season have a 58.1-point average over/under, 5.4 fewer points than this game's point total.
Key Stats for Oklahoma vs. TCU
- Oklahoma and TCU have been matched up evenly over their last two games, sharing the same 1-1 record.
- The Sooners and the Horned Frogs have matched up evenly over their last two head-to-head meetings, holding a split 1-1 record against the spread. In those two head-to-head matchups, the two squads eclipsed the over on the point total both times.
- The Sooners rank 68th in total defense this season (378.4 yards allowed per game), but they've been thriving on the other side of the ball, ranking seventh-best in the FBS with 492.9 total yards per game.
- On offense, Oklahoma has been a top-25 unit, ranking fourth-best in the FBS by compiling 40.8 points per game. The Sooners rank 30th on defense (20.2 points allowed per game).
- The Horned Frogs' offense has been thriving, posting 461.4 total yards per game (13th-best) this season. On defense, they rank 88th by surrendering 390.3 total yards per game.
- In terms of points scored TCU ranks 48th in the FBS (30.1 points per game), and it is 55th defensively (24.1 points allowed per game).
All Media on this page by Associated Press.