New Mexico vs. Toledo Dunkel Predictions & Vegas Odds - November 21
21 November 2023
The New Mexico Lobos (2-1) host the Toledo Rockets (3-0) at Dollar Loan Center, tipping off at 11:15 PM ET on Tuesday, November 21, 2023. The Rockets are 2-point underdogs in the game. The matchup has an over/under set at 161 points.
New Mexico came out on top in its last game 82-80 against UT Arlington on Thursday. Jamal Mashburn Jr. scored a team-best 29 points for New Mexico in the victory. Toledo's most recent outing on Tuesday ended in a 78-77 victory against Wright State. Dante Maddox Jr.'s team-high 20 points paced Toledo in the victory.
New Mexico vs. Toledo Odds and Game Time
- When: Tuesday, November 21, 2023 at 11:15 PM ET
- Where: Dollar Loan Center in Henderson, Nevada
- Spread Favorite: New Mexico -2
- Moneyline Favorite: New Mexico -135
- Moneyline Underdog: Toledo +114
- Over/Under: 161 points
How to watch New Mexico vs. Toledo
- TV Channel: FloHoops
- Check out the rest of our Dunkel Index NCAA Basketball Picks!
Betting the Over/Under: New Mexico vs. Toledo
- Of 33 games last year, New Mexico played 11 with more than 161 points scored, its current matchup's total.
- Last year, 17 of Toledo's 34 games had a combined total higher than 161 points scored.
- The two teams averaged a combined 5.3 more points per game (166.3) a season ago than this matchup's total of 161 points.
- The Lobos and the Rockets saw their opponents average a combined 9.8 fewer points per game last season than the over/under of 161 set in this outing.
- New Mexico's average point total in matchups last year was 155.1, 5.9 points below the total in this game.
- The average point total for Toledo in 2022 was 1.3 points higher than this game's over/under.
Betting the Spread: New Mexico vs. Toledo
- New Mexico won 16 games against the spread last season, while failing to cover or pushing 17 times.
- The Lobos covered the spread 10 times last season (10-12-1 ATS) when playing as at least 2-point favorites.
- Toledo covered 21 times in 34 chances against the spread last year.
- The Rockets were an underdog by 2 points or more five times last year, and covered the spread in two of those contests.
- New Mexico was 14-4 overall, and 10-8-1 against the spread, at home last year.
- At home last year, New Mexico was 9-7-1 ATS as a 2-point favorite or more.
- In away games last season, Toledo was 7-7 against the spread and 10-3 overall.
- Away from home, as a 2-point underdog or more, Toledo was 6-4 ATS.
Betting the Moneyline: New Mexico vs. Toledo
- New Mexico put together a 17-7 record in games it was listed as the moneyline favorite last season (winning 70.8% of those games).
- When they played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -135 or shorter, the Lobos went 16-7 (69.6%).
- The implied moneyline probability in this matchup gives New Mexico a 57.4% chance to win.
- Toledo was underdogs five times last season and won twice.
- The Rockets were 1-3 last season when entering a game as an underdog by +114 or more on the moneyline.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 46.7% chance of a victory for Toledo.