New Hampshire vs. Marist Dunkel Predictions & Vegas Odds - November 21
21 November 2023
The New Hampshire Wildcats (2-2) host the Marist Red Foxes (2-1) at Lundholm Gymnasium, beginning at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday, November 21, 2023. The Wildcats are 4.5-point favorites in the game. The matchup has an over/under set at 133 points.
In its last time out, New Hampshire lost 79-67 to George Washington on Saturday. Ahmad Robinson's team-high 18 points paced New Hampshire in the losing effort. Marist is coming off of an 82-59 loss to Binghamton in its last outing on Saturday. Max Allen recorded 17 points, three rebounds and one assist for Marist.
New Hampshire vs. Marist Odds and Game Time
- When: Tuesday, November 21, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: Lundholm Gymnasium in Durham, New Hampshire
- Spread Favorite: New Hampshire -4.5
- Moneyline Favorite: New Hampshire -193
- Moneyline Underdog: Marist +160
- Over/Under: 133 points
How to watch New Hampshire vs. Marist
- TV Channel: ESPN+
- Check out the rest of our Dunkel Index NCAA Basketball Picks!
Betting the Over/Under: New Hampshire vs. Marist
- Of 28 games last season, New Hampshire had 13 with over 133 points scored, its current matchup's total.
- Marist's games went over 133 total points scored in 14 of 33 matchups last season.
- These teams averaged a combined 130.3 points per game a season ago, 2.7 fewer points than the total of 133 set for this game.
- The Wildcats and the Red Foxes saw their opponents average a combined 0.7 more points per game last season than the over/under of 133 set in this game.
- New Hampshire's average point total in outings last year was 133.4, 0.4 points higher than the total in this game.
- The average total for Marist's games in 2022 was 2.4 fewer points than the point total of 133 for this game.
Betting the Spread: New Hampshire vs. Marist
- New Hampshire won 14 games against the spread last season, while failing to cover 14 times.
- The Wildcats covered the spread twice last season (2-2 ATS) when playing as at least 4.5-point favorites.
- Marist went 16-15-2 ATS last season.
- The Red Foxes had an ATS record of 7-5-1 when playing as at least 4.5-point underdogs last year.
- At home last season, New Hampshire was 8-4 overall and 8-5 against the spread.
- At home last season, New Hampshire had two wins ATS (2-2) as a 4.5-point favorite or more.
- Marist was 4-9 overall, and 7-6 against the spread, on the road last season.
Betting the Moneyline: New Hampshire vs. Marist
- New Hampshire went 5-3 in games it was listed as the moneyline favorite last season (winning 62.5% of those games).
- In games they played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -193 or shorter, the Wildcats had a record of 3-1 (75%).
- Based on this matchup's moneyline, New Hampshire's implied win probability is 65.9%.
- Marist was underdogs in 25 games last season and won eight (32%) of those contests.
- The Red Foxes entered 12 games last season as an underdog by +160 or more and were 3-9 in those contests.
- The implied probability of a win by Marist, based on the moneyline, is 38.5%.