Miami (FL) vs. Boston College Dunkel NCAA Football Picks, Predictions and Odds - November 24
20 November 2023
The Boston College Eagles (6-5) and the 20th-ranked run offense will play the Miami Hurricanes (6-5) and the 10th-ranked run defense on Friday, November 24, 2023. The Hurricanes are favored by 10 points in the outing.
Last time around, the Hurricanes fell to the Louisville Cardinals, with 38-31 being the final score.
In their last game, the Eagles lost against the Pittsburgh Panthers, 24-16.
Miami (FL) vs. Boston College Predictions
For insights on the upcoming game between the Miami Hurricanes and Boston College Eagles, computer-derived against-the-spread, over/under, and score predictions are below, based on data from Dunkel Index.
- Pick ATS: Hurricanes (- 10)
- Pick OU:
- Prediction: Hurricanes 27 - Eagles 14
Miami (FL) vs. Boston College Moneylines
Grab a look below at the most recent moneylines for the Hurricanes-Eagles matchup.
- Miami (FL) Moneyline: -371
- Boston College Moneyline: +290
Pick with the best in the business! Get free picks for every game, every week at the Dunkel Index.
Hurricanes Betting Insights
- Miami (FL) is 3-2 in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 60% of those games).
- Miami (FL) is 1-1 (winning 75% of its games) when it have played as a moneyline favorite of -371 or shorter.
- Hurricanes games this season have featured more combined points than this contest's total of 49 points four times.
- The Hurricanes have had an average of 48.9 points in their games this season, 0.1 fewer than this matchup's total.
- The Hurricanes score the 45th-most points in college football this season, while the Eagles' offense racks up the 80th-most.
Boston College Betting Insights
- This season, Boston College has been the underdog seven times and won three of those games.
- This season, Boston College has been at least a +290 underdog on the moneyline two times, losing each of those contests.
- Boston College games this season have had a combined scoring total higher than 49 points in eight of 11 outings.
- Boston College's outings this season have a 50.5-point average over/under, 1.5 more points than this game's total.
Key Stats for Miami (FL) vs. Boston College
- On offense, the Hurricanes rank 32nd in the FBS with 432.9 yards per game. Meanwhile, they rank 29th in total defense (326.8 yards allowed per contest).
- Miami (FL) is putting up 30.9 points per game offensively this season (44th in the FBS), and is giving up 22.3 points per game (46th) on the other side of the ball.
- With 390.2 total yards per game on the offensive side of the ball, the Eagles rank 63rd in the FBS in 2023. On defense, they rank 65th, allowing 377.3 total yards per contest.
- With 25.5 points per game on offense, Boston College ranks 79th in the FBS. Defensively, it ranks 90th, surrendering 28.1 points per game.
All Media on this page by Associated Press.