Marquez Valdes-Scantling vs. Eagles - NFL - Player Prop Predictions, Lines and Trends
20 November 2023
Player prop betting options are available for Marquez Valdes-Scantling in Monday's NFL action at 8:15 PM ET live on ABC/ESPN. The Week 11 contest sees Valdes-Scantling's Kansas City Chiefs (7-2) hit the field at GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium in Kansas City, Missouri against the Philadelphia Eagles (8-1).Keep reading for more Dunkel stats, trends and detailed picks and predictions.
Marquez Valdes-Scantling Player Props
|Rec. Yds Over/Under||Rec. Yds Over Payout||Anytime TD Odds|
|Rec. Yds Over/Under||Rec. Yds Over Payout||Receptions Over/Under||Receceptions Over Payout|
Valdes-Scantling Receiving Insights
- Valdes-Scantling's 27.7 receiving yards per game are 9.2 more than his over/under for Monday's matchup.
- Valdes-Scantling has totaled over 18.5 receiving yards in 55.6% of his games this season (five out of nine).
- In four of five games this season, Valdes-Scantling has gone over on his prop for receiving yards.
Philadelphia Eagles Rankings
- Valdes-Scantling will square off against the NFL's 29th-ranked pass defense this week. The Eagles allow 257 passing yards per contest.
- So far this year, the Eagles have given up 19 passing TDs to opponents, averaging 2.1 per game. That ranks 30th among NFL defenses.
For more expert NFL prop picks and best bets, visit Dunkel Index Best NFL Player Props today.