Louisiana Tech vs. Southern Utah Dunkel Predictions & Vegas Odds - November 21
21 November 2023
The Louisiana Tech Bulldogs (2-1) host the Southern Utah Thunderbirds (1-2) at Thomas Assembly Center, tipping off at 4:00 PM ET on Tuesday, November 21, 2023. The Bulldogs are 13.5-point favorites in the game. The matchup's over/under is set at 146.
Louisiana Tech came out on top in its most recent game 73-63 against UL Monroe on Thursday. Isaiah Crawford recorded 24 points, nine rebounds and three assists for Louisiana Tech. Southern Utah enters this game on the heels of a 93-84 loss to Utah State on Tuesday. Prophet Johnson recorded 24 points, two rebounds and one assist for Southern Utah.
Louisiana Tech vs. Southern Utah Odds and Game Time
- When: Tuesday, November 21, 2023 at 4:00 PM ET
- Where: Thomas Assembly Center in Ruston, Louisiana
- Spread Favorite: Louisiana Tech -13.5
- Moneyline Favorite: Louisiana Tech -1112
- Moneyline Underdog: Southern Utah +692
- Over/Under: 146 points
How to watch Louisiana Tech vs. Southern Utah
- TV Channel: ESPN+
- Check out the rest of our Dunkel Index NCAA Basketball Picks!
Betting the Over/Under: Louisiana Tech vs. Southern Utah
- Out of 30 games last season, Louisiana Tech had 14 with over 146 points scored, its current matchup's over/under.
- Last year, 23 of Southern Utah's 33 matchups went over 146 total points scored.
- These teams averaged a combined 155 points per game a season ago, nine more points than the over/under of 146 set for this game.
- Opponents of these teams averaged a combined 145 points per game last season, one fewer than the point total for this game.
- Louisiana Tech's average point total in outings last year was 142.5, 3.5 points less than the total in this game.
- The average point total for Southern Utah in 2022 was 11.5 points higher than this game's over/under.
Betting the Spread: Louisiana Tech vs. Southern Utah
- Louisiana Tech compiled a 15-15-0 record against the spread last season.
- The Bulldogs did not cover the spread when favored by 13.5 points or more last season (in one opportunity).
- Southern Utah covered 17 times in 33 games with a spread last season.
- The Thunderbirds were an underdog by 13.5 points or more once last year, and covered the spread.
- Louisiana Tech was 6-7 against the spread, and 7-6 overall, at home last year.
- In away games last season, Southern Utah was 7-5-1 against the spread and 5-8 overall.
Betting the Moneyline: Louisiana Tech vs. Southern Utah
- Louisiana Tech won nine of the 13 games it was favored on the moneyline last season (69.2%).
- The Bulldogs never played a game last season with moneyline odds of -1112 or shorter.
- The implied moneyline probability in this matchup gives Louisiana Tech a 91.7% chance to win.
- Southern Utah was underdogs in 11 games last season and won five (45.5%) of those contests.
- The Thunderbirds played as an underdog of +692 or more once last season and lost that game.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 12.6% chance of a victory for Southern Utah.