Angels vs. Marlins Dunkel MLB Picks, Predictions and Prop Bets - May 26
26 May 2023
Both the Los Angeles Angels (28-23) and Miami Marlins (25-26) are looking for continued production from sluggers on a hot streak when the teams square off on Friday at 9:38 PM ET, at Angel Stadium of Anaheim. Mickey Moniak is on a two-game homer streak for the Angels, and Jorge Soler has homered in three straight for the Marlins.
With the Marlins (+120) visiting, the Angels (-140) are a solid favorite on the moneyline. The contest has a total set at 8.5.
Angels vs. Marlins Odds, Game Time
- Game Day: Friday, May 26, 2023
- Game Time: 9:38 PM ET
- Location: Anaheim, California
- Stadium: Angel Stadium of Anaheim
- Favorite: Angels (-140)
- Underdog: Marlins (+120)
- Over/under: 8.5
How to Watch Angels vs. Marlins
- TV Channel: MLB.tv
- Live Stream: Fubo (Watch for free)
Angels vs. Marlins Props
Shohei Ohtani Props
- To hit a home run: +475 (Bet $20, Payout $115.00)
- To drive in at least one run: +185 (Bet $20, Payout $57.00)
- To score at least one run: +120 (Bet $20, Payout $44.00)
- Bet now!
Jorge Soler Props
- To hit a home run: +255 (Bet $20, Payout $71.00)
- To drive in at least one run: +135 (Bet $20, Payout $47.00)
- To score at least one run: -105 (Bet $20, Payout $39.05)
- Bet now!
Angels vs. Marlins: Betting the Moneyline
- The Angels are 17-13 in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 56.7% of those games).
- Miami has been victorious in 12, or 44.4%, of the 27 contests it has been chosen as underdogs in this season.
- Los Angeles has entered 16 games this season favored by -140 or more and is 11-5 in those contests.
- The Marlins have a mark of 8-8 in contests where oddsmakers favor them by +120 or worse on the moneyline.
- The implied moneyline probablility in this matchup gives the Angels a 58.3% chance to win.
- The Angels have a 58.3% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
Angels vs. Marlins: Betting the Spread & Total
- The Angels have played in 51 games with set over/under, and have combined with opponents to go over the total 24 times (24-24-3).
- So far this season, Miami and its opponents have hit the over in 22 of its 50 games with a total.
- The Angels have covered 51% of their games this season, going 26-25-0 ATS.
- The Angels are 26-25-0 against the spread this season.
Dunkel Index Prediction for Angels vs. Marlins
- Score Prediction: Angels 6, Marlins 5
- Total Prediction: Over 8.5 runs Check out all the Dunkel Index MLB Baseball Picks!
All Media on this page by Associated Press.