Kraken vs. Flames NHL Predictions, Picks and Odds - November 20
20 November 2023
The Seattle Kraken and Calgary Flames -- the former coming off a victory, the latter a defeat -- will meet on Monday at 10:00 PM ET, at Climate Pledge Arena in Seattle. The Flames are slight underdogs, at -106, and the Kraken are -116.
Ahead of watching this matchup, here is a look at which club we think will come out on top in Monday's action on the ice.
Kraken vs. Flames Predictions & Pick
For the upcoming game between the Seattle Kraken and Calgary Flames, computer-derived moneyline, over/under, and score predictions are below, based on data from Dunkel Index.
- Prediction: Flames 3 - Kraken 2
- Pick OU:
(Dunkel projecting 4.97 goals)
Pick with the best in the business! Get free picks for every game, every week at the Dunkel Index.
Kraken vs. Flames Moneylines
Snag a peek below at the latest moneylines for the Kraken-Flames game.
- Favorite: Kraken (-116)
- Underdog: Flames (-106)
Kraken Betting Insights
- In the five times this season the Kraken have been favored on the moneyline, they have finished 2-3 in those games.
- Seattle is 2-1 (victorious in 66.7% of its games) when playing with moneyline odds of -116 or shorter.
- Based on this contest's moneyline, the Kraken have an implied probability of 53.7% to win.
- In 11 of 19 matches this season, Seattle and its opponent have combined for more than 6 goals.
Flames Betting Insights
- The Flames have been listed as an underdog six times this season, and won once.
- Calgary has gone 1-5 when it's been set as an underdog of -106 or more by bookmakers this season.
- The moneyline set in this contest implies a 51.5% chance of victory for the Flames.
- Calgary has played 11 games this season that finished with more than 6 goals.
Kraken Key Stats
- Seattle's 50 total goals (2.6 per game) rank 24th in the league.
- The Kraken have conceded 66 total goals (3.5 per game), ranking 29th in league play in goals against.
- Its goal differential (-16) ranks 29th in the league.
- The 15 power-play goals the Kraken have recorded this season are sixth-best in the NHL (on 59 power-play chances).
- Seattle's 25.42% power-play conversion rate is the seventh-best in the league.
- The one shorthanded goal the Kraken have scored this season rank 19th among NHL teams.
- Seattle's 72.88% penalty-kill success rate ranks 27th in the league.
- Seattle wins 49.5% of its faceoffs to rank 22nd in the NHL.
- The Kraken have an 8.9% shooting percentage as a team, which ranks 26th in the league.
Flames Key Stats
- Calgary has 48 goals this season (2.8 per game), 25th in the NHL.
- The Flames have allowed 57 total goals this season (3.4 per game), 21st in the NHL.
- Its -9 goal differential ranks 24th in the league.
- With seven power-play goals (on 55 chances), the Flames are 25th in the NHL.
- Calgary scores on 12.73% of its power plays, No. 26 in the NHL.
- This season, the Flames have two shorthanded goals (ninth in NHL).
- Calgary's has the sixth-best penalty-kill percentage (85.71%).
- Calgary is 16th in faceoff win percentage in the NHL (50.5%).
- The Flames' 8.6% shooting percentage is 28th in the league.