Kings vs. Coyotes NHL Predictions, Picks and Odds - November 20
20 November 2023
The Los Angeles Kings and Arizona Coyotes -- the former coming off a victory, the latter a defeat -- will play on Monday at 9:00 PM ET, at Mullett Arena in Tempe. The Coyotes are underdogs despite being at home, at +125, and the Kings are -149.
Prepare for this matchup by checking out our prediction for who will come out on top in Monday's hockey action.
Kings vs. Coyotes Predictions & Pick
For insights on the upcoming game between the Los Angeles Kings and Arizona Coyotes, computer-derived moneyline, over/under, and score predictions are below, based on data from Dunkel Index.
- Prediction: Kings 5 - Coyotes 3
- Pick OU:
(Dunkel projecting 8.07 goals)
Pick with the best in the business! Get free picks for every game, every week at the Dunkel Index.
Kings vs. Coyotes Moneylines
Snag a peek below at the latest moneylines for the Kings-Coyotes matchup.
- Favorite: Kings (-149)
- Underdog: Coyotes (+125)
Kings Betting Insights
- In the eight times this season the Kings have been favored on the moneyline, they have gone 6-2 in those games.
- Los Angeles is 3-1 (winning 75.0% of its games) when it has played with moneyline odds of -149 or shorter.
- The Kings have a 59.8% chance (based on the moneyline's implied probability) to win this matchup.
- Los Angeles' 16 matches this season have finished above this game's total of 6.5 goals seven times.
Coyotes Betting Insights
- The Coyotes have been an underdog in 12 games this season, and won four (33.3%).
- Arizona is 2-5 this season when entering a game as an underdog by +125 or more on the moneyline.
- The sportsbooks' moneyline implies a 44.4% chance of victory for the Coyotes.
- Arizona has played 11 games this season that finished with over 6.5 goals.
Kings Key Stats
- Los Angeles' 63 total goals (3.9 per game) rank third in the NHL.
- The Kings have conceded 42 total goals (2.6 per game), ranking fourth in league action for the fewest goals against.
- Its +21 goal differential is the third-best in the league.
- The 13 power-play goals the Kings have recorded this season rank 13th in the NHL (on 63 power-play chances).
- Los Angeles' 20.63% power-play conversion rate ranks 15th in the league.
- The Kings have scored three shorthanded goals this season (seventh among NHL squads).
- Los Angeles' 89.09% penalty-kill success rate is the second-best in the league.
- Los Angeles wins 49.8% of its faceoffs (19th in NHL).
- The Kings make 12% of their shots (second in the league).
Coyotes Key Stats
- Arizona's 55 goals on the season (3.2 per game) rank 13th in the league.
- The Coyotes' total of 53 goals given up (3.1 per game) is 14th in the league.
- Its +2 goal differential ranks 14th in the league.
- The Coyotes have 18 power-play goals (fourth-most in NHL) on 61 chances.
- Arizona's power-play percentage (29.51) puts the team fifth in the league.
- At 77.05%, Arizona has the 21st-ranked penalty-kill percentage in the league.
- Arizona is 23rd in faceoff win rate in the NHL (48.2%).
- The Coyotes' 11.7% shooting percentage is fifth in the league.