Justin Watson vs. Eagles - NFL - Player Prop Predictions, Lines and Trends
20 November 2023
Check out what sportsbooks have listed for Justin Watson's player prop betting options in Monday's NFL action, as he takes to the field at 8:15 PM ET broadcast on ABC/ESPN. Watson and his Kansas City Chiefs (7-2) have a Week 11 matchup with the Philadelphia Eagles (8-1) at GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium.Keep reading for more Dunkel stats, trends and detailed picks and predictions.
Justin Watson Player Props
|Rec. Yds Over/Under||Rec. Yds Over Payout||Anytime TD Odds|
|Rec. Yds Over/Under||Rec. Yds Over Payout||Receptions Over/Under||Receceptions Over Payout|
Watson Receiving Insights
- Watson's 34.5 receiving yards per game are 9.0 more than his over/under for Monday's matchup.
- In 62.5% of his games this season (five of eight), Watson has collected over 25.5 receiving yards.
- Watson has gone over on his receiving yards prop in 33.3% of his games (one of three).
Philadelphia Eagles Rankings
- The 257 passing yards the Eagles concede per contest makes them the 29th-ranked pass defense in the league this season.
- So far this season, the Eagles have surrendered 19 passing TDs to opponents, averaging 2.1 per game. That ranks 30th among NFL defenses.
For more expert NFL prop picks and best bets, visit Dunkel Index Best NFL Player Props today.