Duke vs. La Salle Dunkel Predictions & Vegas Odds - November 21
21 November 2023
The No. 9 Duke Blue Devils (3-1) square off against the La Salle Explorers (4-0) as 25.5-point favorites on Tuesday, November 21, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET on ACC Network. The matchup's over/under is set at 144.
Last time out, Duke won on Friday 90-60 over Bucknell. In the win, Mark Mitchell led Duke with 20 points. La Salle's most recent outing on Saturday ended in a 79-78 victory over Southern Indiana. Khalil Brantley's team-leading 30 points paced La Salle in the victory.
Duke vs. La Salle Odds and Game Time
- When: Tuesday, November 21, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: Cameron Indoor Stadium in Durham, North Carolina
- Spread Favorite: Duke -25.5
- Over/Under: 144 points
How to watch Duke vs. La Salle
- TV Channel: ACCN
- Live Stream: Fubo (Watch for free)
- Check out the rest of our Dunkel Index NCAA Basketball Picks!
Betting the Over/Under: Duke vs. La Salle
- Duke's games finished over 144 points scored, its current matchup's over/under, 11 times (out of 36) last season.
- Last year, 16 of La Salle's 34 matchups went over 144 total points scored.
- These teams averaged a combined 141.8 points per game a season ago, 2.2 fewer points than the over/under of 144 set for this game.
- The Blue Devils and the Explorers saw their opponents average a combined 7.8 fewer points per game last season than the point total of 144 set for this game.
- Duke's average point total in outings last year was 135.6, 8.4 points below the total in this game.
- The average point total for La Salle in 2022 was 1.6 points lower than this game's over/under.
Betting the Spread: Duke vs. La Salle
- Duke compiled a 16-20-0 ATS record last year.
- The Blue Devils were favored by 25.5 points or more two times last season, and covered the spread in one of those games.
- La Salle compiled an 18-15-1 record against the spread last year.
- Duke was 7-9 against the spread, and 16-0 overall, at home last year.
- At home last year, Duke had one win ATS (1-1) as a 25.5-point favorite or more.
- Away from home last season, La Salle was 9-3-1 against the spread and 5-8 overall.