Davidson vs. Boston University Dunkel Predictions & Vegas Odds - November 21
21 November 2023
The Davidson Wildcats (2-2) play the Boston University Terriers (1-3) as 14-point favorites on Tuesday, November 21, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The matchup's over/under is set at 133.5.
Davidson dropped its most recent matchup 70-68 against East Tennessee State on Friday. Reed Bailey's team-leading 17 points paced Davidson in the losing effort. Boston University came out on top in its last game 95-79 against Bryant on Thursday. Otto Landrum scored a team-high 19 points for Boston University in the win.
Davidson vs. Boston University Odds and Game Time
- When: Tuesday, November 21, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: John M. Belk Arena in Davidson, North Carolina
- Spread Favorite: Davidson -14
- Moneyline Favorite: Davidson -1428
- Moneyline Underdog: Boston University +838
- Over/Under: 133.5 points
How to watch Davidson vs. Boston University
- TV Channel: Bally Sports
- Live Stream: Fubo (Watch for free)
- Check out the rest of our Dunkel Index NCAA Basketball Picks!
Betting the Over/Under: Davidson vs. Boston University
- Davidson played 18 games with more than 133.5 points scored, its current matchup's total, last year.
- Boston University played 17 games last season (54.8% of chances) in which the teams combined to score more than 133.5 points.
- The two teams averaged a combined 3.5 more points per game (137) a season ago than this matchup's total of 133.5 points.
- Opponents of the two teams averaged a combined 2.4 more points per game last season (135.9) than this matchup's over/under of 133.5 points.
- The average over/under Davidson had set in matchups last year was 5.0 more points than this outing's point total.
- Boston University's games in 2022 averaged an over/under of 134.3 points, 0.8 more than the point total in this matchup.
Betting the Spread: Davidson vs. Boston University
- Davidson won 16 games against the spread last season, while failing to cover 15 times.
- The Wildcats did not cover the spread when favored by 14 points or more last season (in two opportunities).
- Boston University compiled a 15-16-0 ATS record last year.
- The Terriers covered the spread once last year (1-1 ATS) when playing as at least 14-point underdogs.
- At home last season, Davidson was 6-8 overall and 4-10 against the spread.
- At home last season, Davidson was winless ATS (0-2) as a 14-point favorite or greater.
- Boston University was 9-8 against the spread, and 6-10 overall, on the road last season.
Betting the Moneyline: Davidson vs. Boston University
- Davidson was the moneyline favorite 19 total times last season. It finished 13-6 in those games.
- The Wildcats played as a moneyline favorite of -1428 or shorter in just two games last season, and they won both.
- Based on this contest's moneyline, Davidson's implied win probability is 93.5%.
- Last season, Boston University was the underdog 13 times and won two of those games.
- The Terriers played as an underdog of +838 or more once last season and lost that game.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 10.7% chance of a victory for Boston University.