Cordarrelle Patterson vs. Lions - NFL - Player Prop Predictions, Lines and Trends
22 September 2023
Cordarrelle Patterson has player props available on Sunday when he hits the field at 1:00 PM ET live on FOX. This matchup in Week 3 sees Patterson's Atlanta Falcons (2-0) in action at Ford Field in Detroit, Michigan against the Detroit Lions (1-1).Keep reading for more Dunkel stats, trends and detailed picks and predictions.
Cordarrelle Patterson Player Props
|Anytime TD Odds|
Patterson Rushing Insights
- Patterson's rushing yards average of 53.5 per game last season was 6.8 more than his 46.7 average over/under.
- Patterson had at least one trip to the end zone as a runner in seven games last season, with multiple rushing TDs once.
Patterson Receiving Insights
- Patterson's average prop bet for receiving yards a season ago was 10.5 per game. He racked up 1.1 fewer yards per game than that average.
- Patterson did not catch a touchdown pass last season (in 13 games).
Detroit Lions Rankings (2022)
- In terms of defending against the run, the Lions were 29th in the league last season, giving up 146.5 yards per game.
- The Falcons are up against the NFL's 29th-ranked D in terms of rushing TDs conceded last season (22).
For more expert NFL picks, visit our Dunkel Index NFL Picks and Predictions.