Columbia vs. LIU Dunkel Predictions & Vegas Odds - November 21
21 November 2023
The Columbia Lions (3-2) host the Long Island Sharks (0-3) at Francis S. Levien Gymnasium, starting at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday, November 21, 2023. The Sharks are 12.5-point underdogs in the game. The matchup has an over/under of 155 points.
Columbia took care of business in its most recent outing 78-73 against Temple on Saturday. Avery Brown's team-leading 13 points paced Columbia in the win. LIU's last outing was a 78-58 loss to UCLA on Wednesday. Eric Acker scored 18 points in LIU's loss, leading the team.
Columbia vs. LIU Odds and Game Time
- When: Tuesday, November 21, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: Francis S. Levien Gymnasium in New York City, New York
- Spread Favorite: Columbia -12.5
- Moneyline Favorite: Columbia -851
- Moneyline Underdog: LIU +563
- Over/Under: 155 points
How to watch Columbia vs. LIU
- TV Channel: SportsNet NY
- Live Stream: Fubo (Watch for free)
- Check out the rest of our Dunkel Index NCAA Basketball Picks!
Betting the Over/Under: Columbia vs. LIU
- Of 27 games last year, Columbia played nine with over 155 points scored, its current matchup's total.
- LIU played eight games last season (29.6% of chances) in which the teams combined to score more than 155 points.
- These teams averaged a combined 134.5 points per game a season ago, 20.5 fewer points than the total of 155 set for this game.
- The Lions and the Sharks saw their opponents average a combined 0.8 more points per game last season than the point total of 155 set for this game.
- Columbia's average point total in matchups last year was 143.6, 11.4 points less than the total in this game.
- The average over/under for LIU's games in 2022 was 8.3 fewer points than the point total of 155 in this game.
Betting the Spread: Columbia vs. LIU
- Columbia put together a 10-16-1 record against the spread last season.
- LIU compiled an 8-18-1 record against the spread last year.
- The Sharks were an underdog by 12.5 points or more 14 times last season, and covered the spread in six of those contests.
- Columbia was 4-9 against the spread, and 4-9 overall, at home last season.
- In away games last season, LIU was 1-13 overall and 4-10-1 against the spread.
Betting the Moneyline: Columbia vs. LIU
- Columbia was the moneyline favorite only one time last season, a game it won.
- The Lions did not play a game last season with moneyline odds of -851 or shorter.
- Columbia has an 89.5% chance to win this contest based on the moneyline's implied probability.
- LIU was underdogs 26 times last season and won once.
- The Sharks had a record of 1-13, a 7.1% win rate, when they were set as an underdog of +563 or more by sportsbooks last season.
- LIU has a 15.1% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.