Buffalo vs. Eastern Michigan Dunkel NCAA Football Picks, Predictions and Odds - November 21
20 November 2023
The Buffalo Bulls (3-8) are favored by 5 points when they host the Eastern Michigan Eagles (5-6) in MAC action on Tuesday, November 21, 2023 at UB Stadium.
The Bulls lost versus the Miami (OH) RedHawks in their most recent game, 23-10.
The Eagles beat the Akron Zips, 30-27, in their last contest.
Buffalo vs. Eastern Michigan Predictions
For the upcoming game between the Buffalo Bulls and Eastern Michigan Eagles, computer-calculated against-the-spread, over/under, and score predictions are below, per Dunkel Index.
- Pick ATS: Eagles (+ 5)
- Pick OU:
- Prediction: Eagles 17 - Bulls 16
Buffalo vs. Eastern Michigan Moneylines
Take a look below at the most recent moneylines for the Bulls-Eagles matchup.
- Buffalo Moneyline: -200
- Eastern Michigan Moneyline: +166
Pick with the best in the business! Get free picks for every game, every week at the Dunkel Index.
Bulls Betting Insights
- Buffalo has a 1-2 record in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 33.3% of those games).
- Buffalo has played as a moneyline favorite of -200 or shorter in just two games this season, and it split 1-1.
- The Bulls and their opponents have gone over 37.5 combined points in seven of 11 games this season.
- Bulls contests this year have an average total of 49.6, 12.1 more points than this game's over/under.
- The Bulls are the 107th-highest scoring team in college football this year. The Eagles have scored the 115th-most points.
Eastern Michigan Betting Insights
- Eastern Michigan has been listed as the underdog six times this season and has failed to win any of those games.
- This season, Eastern Michigan has been at least a +166 underdog on the moneyline five times, losing each of those contests.
- Eastern Michigan has played five games this season that have gone over 37.5 combined points scored.
- The average over/under for Eastern Michigan's outings this season is 45.5, 8.0 more points than this game's point total.
Key Stats for Buffalo vs. Eastern Michigan
- The Bulls rank 19th-worst in total offense (317.2 yards per game), but they've played a little better on defense, ranking 55th with 366.8 yards allowed per contest.
- Buffalo is averaging 21.8 points per game on offense this season (106th in the FBS), and is giving up 27.7 points per game (87th) on defense.
- The Eagles have been struggling on offense, ranking fourth-worst with 265.1 total yards per game. They have been better on the other side of the ball, giving up 386.9 total yards per contest (83rd-ranked).
- Eastern Michigan has been struggling on offense, ranking 19th-worst in the FBS with 20.0 points per game. It has been more effective on defense, giving up 25.2 points per contest (62nd-ranked).
All Media on this page by Associated Press.