Bowling Green vs. Western Michigan Dunkel NCAA Football Picks, Predictions and Odds - November 21
20 November 2023
Oddsmakers project a close game between MAC rivals when the Bowling Green Falcons (6-5) visit the Western Michigan Broncos (4-7) on Tuesday, November 21, 2023 at Waldo Stadium. Western Michigan is a 2.5-point underdogs.
In their most recent game, the Falcons lost versus the Toledo Rockets, 32-31.
The Broncos' last game was against the Northern Illinois Huskies, and they lost by a score of 24-0.
Bowling Green vs. Western Michigan Predictions
For predictions on the upcoming contest between the Bowling Green Falcons and Western Michigan Broncos, computer-derived against-the-spread, over/under, and score predictions are below, sourced from Dunkel Index.
- Pick ATS: Falcons (- 2.5)
- Pick OU:
- Prediction: Falcons 33 - Broncos 25
Bowling Green vs. Western Michigan Moneylines
Take a peek below at the most recent moneylines for the Falcons-Broncos game.
- Bowling Green Moneyline: -136
- Western Michigan Moneyline: +114
Pick with the best in the business! Get free picks for every game, every week at the Dunkel Index.
Falcons Betting Insights
- Bowling Green has won all three of the games it has been favored on the moneyline this season.
- Bowling Green has played three times as a moneyline favorite with odds of -136 or shorter, and earned a victory in each game.
- The Falcons 11 games this season have gone over this contest's total of 51.5 points five times.
- The average total in Falcons games this season is 45.3, 6.2 points fewer than this matchup's over/under.
- The Falcons are the 78th-highest scoring team in college football this year. The Broncos have scored the 80th-most points.
Western Michigan Betting Insights
- Western Michigan has been the underdog in seven games this season, and it has failed to win any of those contests.
- Western Michigan has not won as an underdog of +114 or more on the moneyline this season in seven such games.
- Western Michigan and its opponents have combined to score more than 51.5 points in eight of 11 games this season.
- Western Michigan's average game total this season has been 52.4, 0.9 more points than this matchup's over/under.
Key Stats for Bowling Green vs. Western Michigan
- On offense, the Falcons rank 107th in the FBS with 324.9 yards per game. Meanwhile, they rank 37th in total defense (336.4 yards allowed per contest).
- Bowling Green is averaging 25.6 points per game on offense, which ranks them 78th in the FBS. Defensively, the defense ranks 59th, allowing 24.7 points per contest.
- The Broncos rank 75th with 374.2 total yards per game on offense, and they rank 93rd with 396.5 total yards allowed per contest on defense.
- Western Michigan's defense has been a bottom-25 unit in scoring defense this season, conceding 31.5 points per game, which ranks 24th-worst in the FBS. On offense, it ranks 80th with 24.9 points per contest.
All Media on this page by Associated Press.