Boston Scott vs. Chiefs - NFL - Player Prop Predictions, Lines and Trends
20 November 2023
Ahead of Monday's game, check out Boston Scott's player prop bet options. He'll take the field at 8:15 PM ET on ABC/ESPN. Scott's Philadelphia Eagles (8-1) have a Week 11 matchup at GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium in Kansas City, Missouri against the Kansas City Chiefs (7-2).Keep reading for more Dunkel stats, trends and detailed picks and predictions.
Boston Scott Player Props
|Anytime TD Odds|
Scott Rushing Insights
- Scott has had an average rushing yards prop set at 4.1 this season, which he's outpaced on average by 4.9 yards.
- Through four games, Scott has not scored a rushing touchdown.
Scott Receiving Insights
- Scott's average prop total for receiving yards is 0.9. He has put up 4.1 more per game than that.
- Having played four games this year, Scott has not caught a touchdown pass.
Kansas City Chiefs Rankings
- The 112.2 rushing yards the Chiefs yield per outing makes them the 17th-ranked rush defense in the NFL this year.
- The Chiefs' defense is ranked first in the NFL with three rushing TDs allowed so far this year.
For more expert NFL prop picks and best bets, visit Dunkel Index Best NFL Player Props today.