Avalanche vs. Predators NHL Predictions, Picks and Odds - November 20
20 November 2023
The Colorado Avalanche (11-5) visit the Nashville Predators (6-10) on Monday, November 20, with both teams coming off a win. Avalanche (-164) at Predators (+136) has a clear favorite, according to the moneyline odds.
Here is our prediction for who will secure the victory in Monday's matchup.
Avalanche vs. Predators Predictions & Pick
For predictions on the upcoming contest between the Colorado Avalanche and Nashville Predators, computer-derived moneyline, over/under, and score predictions are below, per Dunkel Index.
- Prediction: Avalanche 4 - Predators 1
- Pick OU:
(Dunkel projecting 5.04 goals)
Pick with the best in the business! Get free picks for every game, every week at the Dunkel Index.
Avalanche vs. Predators Moneylines
Grab a peek below at the latest moneylines for the Avalanche-Predators game.
- Favorite: Avalanche (-164)
- Underdog: Predators (+136)
Avalanche Betting Insights
- The Avalanche have won 66.7% of their games when favored on the moneyline this season (10-5).
- Colorado is 5-3 (victorious in 62.5% of its games) when it has played with moneyline odds of -164 or shorter.
- The Avalanche's implied moneyline win probability is 62.1% in this game.
- Colorado's games this season have finished above this matchup's total of 6.5 goals nine times.
Predators Betting Insights
- The Predators have been made an underdog 10 times this season, and won three of those games.
- Nashville is 2-1 this season when entering a game as an underdog by +136 or more on the moneyline.
- The moneyline set in this contest implies a 42.4% chance of victory for the Predators.
- Nashville's games this season have had over 6.5 goals six of 16 times.
Avalanche Key Stats
- Colorado's 61 total goals (3.8 per game) rank sixth in the league.
- The Avalanche have given up 49 total goals (3.1 per game), ranking 11th in league action in goals against.
- Its goal differential (+12) makes the team sixth-best in the league.
- The 12 power-play goals the Avalanche have recorded this season (to rank 17th in the NHL) have come on 63 power-play chances.
- Colorado ranks 20th in the league with a 19.05% power-play conversion rate.
- The four shorthanded goals the Avalanche have scored this season rank second among NHL squads.
- Colorado kills 85.94% of opponent power plays, the fifth-best penalty-kill percentage in the league.
- Colorado wins 46.9% of its faceoffs to rank 26th in the NHL.
- The Avalanche make 11.1% of their shots (11th in the league).
Predators Key Stats
- Nashville has 48 goals this season (three per game), 25th in the NHL.
- The Predators give up 3.4 goals per game (54 in total), 16th in the league.
- Its -6 goal differential ranks 22nd in the league.
- The Predators have 14 power-play goals (10th-most in NHL) on 66 chances.
- Nashville scores on 21.21% of its power plays, No. 13 in the NHL.
- This season, the Predators have one shorthanded goal (19th in league).
- The 71.15% penalty-kill percentage of Nashville is 30th in the league.
- Nashville wins 50.7% of faceoffs, 15th-ranked in the NHL.
- With a shooting percentage of 9.8%, the Predators are 19th in the league.