Auburn vs. Alabama A&M Dunkel Predictions & Vegas Odds - November 21
21 November 2023
The Auburn Tigers (3-1) host the Alabama A&M Bulldogs (0-2) at Neville Arena, starting at 8:00 PM ET on Tuesday, November 21, 2023. The Tigers are 33.5-point favorites in the game. The point total in the matchup is 154.
Auburn is coming off of a 77-60 victory against Saint Bonaventure in its last game on Friday. In the win, Johni Broome led Auburn with 18 points. Alabama A&M enters this game on the heels of a 106-81 loss to Lipscomb on Saturday. Dailin Smith recorded 17 points, five rebounds and one assist for Alabama A&M.
Auburn vs. Alabama A&M Odds and Game Time
- When: Tuesday, November 21, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- Where: Neville Arena in Auburn, Alabama
- Spread Favorite: Auburn -33.5
- Over/Under: 154 points
How to watch Auburn vs. Alabama A&M
- TV Channel: SEC Network+
- Check out the rest of our Dunkel Index NCAA Basketball Picks!
Betting the Over/Under: Auburn vs. Alabama A&M
- Auburn's games went over 154 points scored, its current matchup's over/under, nine times (out of 34) last season.
- Alabama A&M played six games last year (20.7% of chances) in which the teams combined to score more than 154 points.
- The Tigers and the Bulldogs combined to average 11.6 fewer points per game a season ago than the total of 154 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams averaged a combined 15.4 fewer points per game (138.6) last season than this game's over/under of 154 points.
- Auburn's average point total in matchups last year was 140.5, 13.5 points below the total in this game.
- The average point total for Alabama A&M in 2022 was 13.5 points lower than this game's over/under.
Betting the Spread: Auburn vs. Alabama A&M
- Auburn won 16 games against the spread last season, while failing to cover 18 times.
- Alabama A&M won 14 games against the spread last year, while failing to cover 15 times.
- At home last season, Auburn was 14-2 overall and 7-9 against the spread.
- On the road last season, Alabama A&M was 4-8 overall and 5-7 against the spread.